According to Tim

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Easy Week!! And a Time of Solemn Remembrance
This week I've been back at my old job just to finalize things and to instruct the summer student (who knows absolutely nothing about science and he is a sophomore in college...not too bright). Friday I get work out of the house because the lab is closed to honor Former President Reagan. If I can I'm going to go downtown and pay my respects to the President that began his service the year I was born. For the next few days DC will be packed with mourners for a man that renewed the public's faith in the American Dream. I hope it is a comfort to his wife that this part of the journey closed his eyes to pain and clouded thought and he woke to the newness of mind and the smiling face of his Creator to welcome him into perfect memory and joy. May the support of the Nation bring comfort to Mrs. Reagan and her family. May he rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home