According to Tim

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I Want My Old Job!!!
Today was just as fun as yesterday. I was getting yelled at to find stuff that no one knows where in the universe it could be, find bacterial cultures that aren't labeled and other crap like that. This guy is such a jerk. He expects everyone to be an expert and to find their way around the lab that looks like a bomb went off in. I have to keep everything from being contaminated, but that's impossible because all the equipment is dirty and there is no way to clean it well enough for this project, which might not even work in the first place. I want to return to my old job. It was more fun and the people were better. Oh, and everyone who works in this division makes snide comments about him and tell me to keep my temper and just do my work. I hope this gets better as the summer goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home