According to Tim

Monday, May 17, 2004

End of the Semester
Let me congratulate all the graduates of Messiah College this weekend. It was a great time. I totally agree with what Jimmy has placed on his blog about this weekend. Let me just say Vikki's family is nuts, but in a good way. They all rat each other out about everything. But I guess that is just the Yankee way.

After leaving the festivities, I had to return home late Saturday to study and fix a paper. Let me tell you what fun that was!! Weaving in and out of traffic while dozing off and doing my best to stay awake. Thankfully there were no cops out because I bet I looked like I was loaded. But the paper is finally done and my exam is tonight at 6. So now it is time relax and get everything ready for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home