According to Tim

Thursday, June 03, 2004

And It Continues
Today was another wonderful day at the lab. I know I'm not the most organized person in the world, but I can normally find things that I need in my chaos. But the mayhem that I now work in is impossible to adjust to such disarray. Every lab that I have worked in has been organized. All the glassware was located in one location and accessible. Every drawer was labeled and amazingly the label actually said exactly what was in the drawer. But not in this lab. It is such a mess. There are chemicals left out of their storage cabinets or left open over night. Nothing is clean. How am I suppose to keep everything sterile and free of contamination? But today was a better day than the last two days because I was left alone. But it still isn't the same atmosphere as the old project and division. But what can you do? And as for James' advice, everyone knows that this guy is a pain so I am getting a lot of support from people. I'm in good company when it comes to putting up with this idiot. I just have to grin and bear it for the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home