According to Tim

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

What a Year!!!
This has not been a good year for my poor mother. First she was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in February. Recently she was told she had high cholesterol. Then tonight was not good. I took her out for her walk after dinner. As we were coming back, our neighbor was out with his dog. The dog was prancing and acting real friendly. My mom asked if she could pet the dog. She was told she could. As soon as she went to touch the dog, the dog leapt up and attacked. It bit my mom's arm and face and scratched her pretty badly. The owner pulled the dog away. My dad just pulled up behind us in his car, and we jumped in and went straight to the hospital. My mom is scared out of her mind because she doesn't know how the meds and tetanus shot will react with her heart drugs. So I'm asking that everyone keeps praying for her and her health. May be the rest of the year will get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home