According to Tim

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

What a mess
Today, I did my best not to fall asleep at work, and I made it. Scott had to make a pick up at 5:30 this morning and left his alarm on, which went off 15 minutes later. That was not pleasant.

When I got home from work, I had to walk my mom around the neighborhood. She is starting to do better; still very high spirits. But the fun continued later on. She washed her hair and required help drying and styling it. I was the lucky one for this job. Currently her hair looks like it should be back in the 1950s. That's what she gets for asking me to put her hair in hot rollers. How was I suppose to how to use those things?! Hopefully this gets me out of the job for awhile.

And by the way, I'm jealous that Andy is getting a Mini before I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home