According to Tim

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Some Good News
My mom came home from the hospital today. Yesterday, she had a defibrillator and pacemaker implanted. It's good to have her home, even though she has been sleeping most of the time. But she needs it. We did have a little scare, but it was a just a side effect from one of the meds she was on. We goes for a follow up next week as well as a meeting with the transplant team (this is only a last resort). She was told it will take 6-8 months to know whether or not the drugs are working. So we are praying for the best.

Now the not so bad stuff
I haven't had a good night sleep for over a week now. But that should get better now.

My notebook computer is a expensive paperweight now. I need to buy a new one. So James or Andy, if you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

I took a practice MCAT on Sunday. My score improved over the diagnostic I took, but I'm still below my original score on the official test. So more studying. Fun.

And because of the events of last week I'm foregoing the drink of the week. Next week expect something good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home