According to Tim

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'm back
After a week of not blogging, I have returned. Mom is now home and moving about. She has been walking around the court. Today was a very busy day for her. After going to the doctors, she went to the store, had a friend visit, went to the mall and voted in the Maryland primary election today. This is the most activity she has had in a while. She goes back for a check up next week, then the following week she meets with the transplant team to get on "the List". I don't want to scare anyone with this. It is only a precaution just in case the medications do not work. We are being very optimistic about everything.

My week has been very busy and its only Tuesday. I had to take 2 three hour long tests in the last two days. I'm a bit burned out. But life is starting to get back to normal. I'm almost sleeping through the entire night. This is quite an endeavor since G. Scott has been on call the last few nights and he talks really loudly on the phone in the middle of the night. The stress levels from my mom's illness are starting to subside, allowing for better sleep. But things really won't be close to normal until after April 17. That's when I retake the bloody MCAT. So things are slowly returning to normal, or as close as to normal as I or my family can get.

Drink of the Week
I proudly bring back this feature. This weeks drink is

Banana Moo
1.5 oz. Banana Liqueur
1.5 oz. Cream

1. Fill mixing glass with ice.
2. Add banana liqueur and cream.
3. Shake
4. Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home