According to Tim

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

You know what happens to liars...
...They get jobs doing the weather on TV. We were promised a big snow storm for today, and do you think we got it? No! Wait, that's not just a no, but a Hell No!! I was hoping not to have class today. Frankly, everyone including the professor didn't feel like being in class. But we went on with the lecture and recitation. On the bright side, I did come up with a really good analogy for the immune system. If you want to know what it is just ask.

Money and Games
I think I am single handedly keeping American Express in business. I have spent over $100 on games from a store that is closing. And everything has gone on my AmEx card. But you know what? They are really fun games, including 3 "How to host a Murder" sets. If you have never participated in one of these mystery parties, I highly recommend that you do sometime. They are not the cheesy type as seen on "Ed". Ask Vikki (or Ryan Watson (if anyone gets ahold of him let me know)), she'll tell you how fun they are.

And now, what you all have been waiting for...

The Drink of the Week
This weeks drink is the...
Little Purple Men

1 oz. Sambuca
1 oz. Chambord

Pour the sambuca and Chambord in a brandy snifter. That's it.

In honor of James' recent blogs on quantum physics and such, I thought this drink follows nicely. It has been reported that after consuming 2 or more these will result in seeing little purple men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home