According to Tim

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Stupid Snow
I curse the winter weather we have been having. Now don't get me wrong, I love snow. It's great for sledding, snowball fights and especially skiing. But it is hell to drive in. The snow is not really the problem, considering in Maryland we get more ice than snow. So I guess the ice is what I hate. That and the stupid morons that don't know how to drive in it! I was scheduled to be at class at 9:30 this morning. So the drive from Annapolis to Towson takes about 45 minutes. Today -- 2 hours!!! It took me 30 minutes to go a mile at one point. Listen people, just slow down. Leave earlier and take it easy on the speed. That way you won't be blocking traffic because your car has smashed into a guard rail and has caused 3 other accidents. But I did make it to the God forsaken university known as Towson. This pit of despair should have been closed considering the other colleges in the immediate area canceled all classes for the day. But thankfully all that is over. Tomorrow, when I go to work, may be worse. Will the bad road conditions and the lack of competent drivers ever end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home