According to Tim

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I've joined the blog party!! WooHoo!! Because this is my first post and I only woke up about an hour ago, I really have nothing say at the moment. But don't you worry, with my family (especially my mother) there will be topics galore!! Plus, I'm dealing with the intellectual elite at Towson University (that place is pulling down my IQ and the rest of Maryland's).

DRINK OF THE WEEK
This feature is for Vikki and James. Every week a new drink (including recipe) will be given along with a description and occasion for its consumption. Because this is my first post and the address for this blog is tall white Russian, I think the appropriate drink for this kick off should be a...
TALL WHITE RUSSIAN
1 part vodka (premium vodka that has been stored in the freezer works best)
1 part Kahlua
Cream

1. Typically this drink is prepared in a rocks glass, but since it is a tall white Russian, a collins glass will be used. Fill the collins glass with ice.
2. Add the vodka and Kahlua
3. Float* the cream on the top.

*To float: always put the heaviest one on the bottom of the glass, and float the ingredients in order of density and thickness. To do this, hold a bar spoon face-down in the glass and pour the liqueur/cream over the back of the spoon -- very slowly.

This is a good after dinner drink to be enjoyed with good conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home