According to Tim

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Class, Class, Class
Today was my second full day of classes for the semester. Luckily, the ice is gone and people were pretending once again that they could drive. The normal beltway backups occured but nothing like Tuesday. I have now obtain the postion of screen lowerer for my Immunology class. The prof for this class is really short and couldn't reach the screen to pull it down. So in classic fashion she points to me and says, "You! I need you. I can't reach the screen." So this occured a few times during the course of the class. I'm hoping this earns me some extra credit.

After class I had 8 frickin' hours to kill before my next class. So I called up Seth and promptly fell asleep in front of his television. Go figure.

Once my short break was over, I returned to campus and wander until I found my next class. Thankfully, everyone else had a hard time finding the room. The prof for this class is Johns Hopkins. Yes that's right is name is Johns, not John. On a side note, the university is also Johns Hopkins, not John Hopkins. He is the classic nerd, but interesting and has a really good class. This semester maybe fun after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home