According to Tim

Monday, March 27, 2006

One Step Closer!!

Today was the first of many practical exams for this semester. I had to demonstrate my competence at performing a physical exam. The way this exam works is you go into the exam room with you group. You are randomly chosen to perform a task and the task you perform is given to you at random. I received my tasked and performed the exam. I passed with flying colors and was told that I did it perfectly. I guess I have learned something down here after all.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

What sort of exams do they have you doing exactly? I mean did you open your exam card and it say, "Please perform a testicular exam on that queezy looking fellow over there? Don't forget your rubber gloves!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home