According to Tim

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's the Penis Game

Jimmy would have loved this week. We got to learn about the pelvis. We learned everything about the pelvis. And yes there were pictures. I don't know how many times I heard the word penis this week. I never want to hear that would again. And there are other words I really don't want to hear again -- and they all deal with that region. After this week, the human body is not a beautiful thing, but just an ugly convolute mish-mash of stuff. It is too complicated and disgusting. Plus in lab I had to dissect the butt. That whole area is just scary.

James, just to let you know, the pancreas does not come out with the baby. We saw pictures of birth and the side effects it has. First let me say I am glad I'm a guy. But we will have our own problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home