According to Tim

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm Still Here!!

I know it's been some time since I've blogged. But I have been busy. After passing Step 1 I was sent to New Jersey for 18 weeks to do Internal Medicine and Psychology. Between these 2 rotations I went to Europe for 2 weeks for vacation. After Psych I was sent to Miami, Florida (better known as Northern Cuba) to do family medicine. After that I was actually in Maryland for 3 months to do infectious disease and cardiology. Currently the travelling continues. Right now, I'm in Cape Cod for 12 weeks to do Surgery. From what I hear the days will be long and busy. But I am excited. If things go according to plan, I should be done with everything by December of this year. If my schedule ever calms down, maybe I'll blog a little more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home