According to Tim

Friday, February 02, 2007

Stop The World, I Want To Get Off!!

This has been one strange year so far. First my grandfather passed away on January 5. There were some strange things associated with his passing. Ask me and I'll tell you some time.

After that, I had pick up my books again and study. That's all I've been doing: Studying, Studying and more Studying. My brain is ready to explode. Luckily my USMLE Step 1 test date is on the February 17, so only a few more weeks. Once that's done I can return to a "normal life". I'm ready for the whole school thing to be over. 2 more years to go.

And on top of that, my brother tested for positive for TB. But looking at his PPD test it appears that whoever gave it to him, goofed. So they gave him a CXR and it was negative. But to be on the safe side they gave him some antibiotics. But I'm pretty sure those were the wrong ones. But what do I know, I'm just in medical school and not actually practicing.

Hopefully, I can go skiing after all the stress of the Step is over. I just need a break.

So what's next? Do I really want to know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home